We will review your documents within 2 weeks and then let you know whether we want to get to know you in an interview.
The interview will be face to face or via Skype, in a relaxed environment, depending on what makes sense as a first step (e.g. if you are located out of Berlin).
Here is an outline of what to expect:
- The interview will take 1-2 hours.
- You will get to know one or two team leaders out of the respective department, as well as someone from the HR team.
- We will explain what what you can expect in your new position.
- We want to get to know you — so we expect you to tell us about you. Your past projects, why you are interested in BENOCS, which technical skills you can bring into projects and how you envision yourself in your new role.
- Depending on the position, we may give you case studies, brain teasers and/or programming tasks.
You will receive feedback on the interview within a week.